Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lets Be Real...

Coming out of high school, and going on to college was the real world for me. There was no more games to be played or any short cuts to be taken. College is for people that are there to achieve a goal and make a career from it. So with a positive mind set I had to be real to myself and set a plan to accomplish my goal. I am a full time student, as well as a full time worker, therefore I have no time or space to do anything else that doesn't involve school or work. Having a job and going to school can take up alot of my time up, but I had to be realistic and manage my timing correctly. Being committed to my school and work is more important to me right now than anything else. One thing I want to accomplish realistically this semester is keeping up with school. School can be stressful and painful with alot of work, however I'm going have to be real to myself and maintain focus and work the hardest I can.

2 comments:

  1. i like how you made a sacrifice, in order to achieve one of your goals which was your education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way stressed on having a job and having to balance school at the same time. But with determination and time management there's no reason not to pass this course.

    ReplyDelete