Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Almost there..

We are half way into our accelerated Eng 002 class, and I feel as if we are zooming right through it. It’s been a lot work for me because I’m taking read 099 accelerated as well. It’s double the work every week with these classes. Managing my time has helped me complete all the assignments that are due the next class. As well as going to the WRLC to get help from a tutor, helps out a lot. I really don’t need to make any changes because I’m getting all my work done and sometimes getting them in on time but ill improve on that moving forward. Furthermore, passing Engl 002 will get me into Eng 101 where I’m going to work even harder like I didn't before. But on the bright side it was be the only class I will be taking the rest of the semester so it will give me more time to just focus on that one class.

2 comments:

  1. I agree taking both courses is a difficult challenge because were in class over 7 hrs Monday and Wednesday. When were done with these the rest of the semester will be less stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must be really tough for you taking two, three hour classes that is something that i know i wont be able to do so props to you

    ReplyDelete